Thursday 29 July 2010

THE OBVIOUS

You will have noticed any or all of the following:
I am not the perfect blogger.
I am faaaaaaaaar from being a good blogger (sometimes I even wonder whether I am a blogger).
I like blogging.
I enjoy surfing the Web and reading blogs.
I have been away from my blog and -what is worse- from my all times and new favourite readings quite long.

And the last obvious thing: I will be on blog-vacation until September comes to stay. I am feeling as if the too warm weather and the sun outdoors are calling my name. And I need to answer. And I need to spend less time in front of my computer (some parts of my body are also talking to me).



Maybe we'll see after this brief couple of months? I will be back, for sure!

1 comment:

  1. We already miss you, Betty.
    Have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete