Thursday 3 June 2010

OBSESSED

I have to admit that I am an obsessive girl. I get obsessed with all kind of things, and some time afterwards, my obsession deflates like a forgotten balloon in a birthday party. Seriously, is there anything more pity-inspiring than a deflated balloon?
Songs have the beautiful ability to make me listen to them once and again, for an entire day. For a whole week most part of the day. And, obviously, I end up detesting them (just for a reasonable period of time).
But for some reason, I have been singing this song and playing the video for too long now, and I don't seem to feel any signs of hate.


(some day I'll learn how to embed videos correctly, so that one can see the full video and not only a part of it)
Here to a long weekend! Enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment